Blows as the wind Blooms as the flowers

Who can say where the day flows where the day goes only time..!!

Monday, March 19, 2007

My day

It's me at the day of mine
"Happy Birthday To Me and wish all the best 4 me" , its sounds little bit narcism, isn't it. No worry.., I just have to say thank You to the Lord of the universe who gives me ages till now with a lot of happiness, joyful, fortune even some of the obstacles. All the things seems to be precious 4 me.I can say nothing but thank a lot to You the Mighty. Thanks for sending me a lot of beloved and lovely people around me. Hope everything is better on me for the coming years. Amin
It's not like the previous years, when my mom gave me congratulation for my birthday in the morning before I woke up. This is the first birthday you didn't give me call in the morning. I miss you Mom.... Wish you rest in peace in heaven. Amin. I love you mommy....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home